Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Shedding Light on Darkness


My Winds series of occult thrillers are upsetting some people. Because I deliberately chose to reveal arcane secrets of alchemy, witchcraft, and tantra, I expected a backlash from evangelicals. Surprisingly, a number of evangelicals have purchased Abandoned, the first book in the Winds series, and read the entire novel from cover to cover. I’ve enjoyed some very interesting discussions with Christian evangelicals about the end times and how my books dramatically differ from the Left Behind books. What I didn’t expect was a backlash from the esoteric community for revealing secrets some felt should remain only in the hands of adepts.

            The complete series of novels—Abandoned, Winds, Darkness, Light, Time, Mysterious Ways, and their sequels—are filled with accurate arcane lore that many adepts believe must be kept out of the hands of ordinary mortals and wannabe practitioners. Although the novels are fictional with fictional characters, the principles of practice are spelled out in enough detail to be dangerous. Anyone with an ounce of sense and the ability to research can decipher the clues I’ve embedded in the stories.

            It has been wisely said, “When the student is ready, the teacher shall appear.” It you’re not ready to receive this knowledge, my words will have no special salience. You can read my novels solely as fast-paced thrillers and love these books only for the interesting characters and the epic battles. You may never see links to hidden knowledge, and that is as it should be. But, if you are ready to learn, attend to my words.

            Darkness should be available as an e-book from Amazon.com and Barnesandnoble.com by early May. Each of these new novels is a stand-alone story, and you may read them in any order. Winds will be out in July. Light should be out sometime next year.

            We begin with the breath. I teach you to raise the Kundalini power through pranayama alternate-nostril breathing and Vajrayama tummo breathing. Unlike Larry Darrell in Maugham’s The Razor’s Edge, you don’t need to travel to Tibet and complete a hermitage in the Himalayas to gain this knowledge. Darkness teaches how to remember your past lives. Winds teaches how to master earth, wind, waves, and flames. Light teaches the secrets of the Pho-wa hinted at in the Tibetan Book of the Dead. Shall I go on?

            Most of you know I am an accomplished hypnotist and practiced and taught hypnosis for many years. I am certified in past-life regression techniques and have regressed hundreds of people who re-experienced past lives. I did my doctoral research on changes in consciousness and cognition using techniques to alter respiration, and my master’s thesis was titled States of Consciousness and Cognition: a study of state-dependent learning. Few people know me as an acknowledged master of the Craft or as an elder in certain circles. I know secrets that have remained hidden for millennia. Rest assured those secrets will remain hidden until you are ready to discover them. I’ll provide the key to unlock many mysteries, but you are the one who decides which doors to unlock. I’ll shed no light until it is time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment