Monday, September 22, 2014

A Day like any other day


Today has been one of those running around like a chicken with its head cut off days. It began like all days, up at 9 AM, writing from nine until noon, checked and answered my morning’s emails, and then the fun began. I went to the post office first, dropped off some manuscripts and contracts, filled up my gas tank, went to the ATM and made a cash withdrawal, bought chocolate for Elizabeth, went to target and got a flu shot, went grocery shopping and bought cat food, purchased cigarettes, and a half-dozen other things. When I returned home, of course, I put the perishables in the refrigerator, fed the cats, bought an upgrade to the RAM on my computer, checked my email again, and now I’m dictating this using Dragon Naturally Speaking. This is the first chance I’ve had to actually work with Dragon. It works remarkably well. It may take a while to learn to use the program. But I’m glad that I have it.

 

Now at last it’s time for me to write again.

No comments:

Post a Comment